The Challenge is: How to raise the level of cybersecurity for applications and/or data from sophisticated attacks?
SWIFT Institute Student Challenge 2020 submission window is now closed!
The SWIFT Institute Student Challenge 2020 focuses on the growing threat to the financial industry from cyber criminals and increasingly sophisticated cyberattacks.
SWIFT Institute is excited to announce the four teams who will compete in this year’s Student Challenge finals:
• Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College
– Amulya Singh, Dillon Toramall (team Bridge the Gap)
– Elnaz Farbod
• George Mason Honors College, George Mason University
– Isabel Aldaba, Kevin Liu, Dustin Nguyen, Tyler Tep and Yun Zhao
• Stern School of Business, New York University
– Hendrik de Ruiter
The challenge will culminate in the top five teams competing in a grand finale as part of the virtual Sibos in October 2020 and a chance to win $10,000 USD.
The topic for the 2020 Student Challenge is – How to raise the level of cybersecurity for applications and/or data from sophisticated attacks?
Tune in to Sibos.com from the 5-8 October to watch these brilliant students showcase their solution to the Student Challenge 2020. Good luck to all who have entered!
Last year’s winner: Sam Wincott’s ASIMOV, from Cardiff University