The Swift Institute is proud to be a supporter of the Global Business Schools Network (GBSN)’s African Business Concept Challenge. The GBSN Africa Business Concept Challenge is a virtual competition for African undergraduate and graduate students to work in teams and develop a viable business concept that addresses a locally relevant challenge or problem related to Agenda 2063, and inclusive and sustainable development.
With a focus on promoting responsible business, the competition identifies high potential young people for mentorship and investment.
Congratulations to winning team Chuchu Softies and all the teams who made it to the finales! Wishing you best of success.
– Team FUNDMATE – a full service crowdsourcing platform filling gap in Tunisia
– Team MBS (Africa to Africa) enabling/promoting commerce within Africa of African goods
– Team MIASC helping coffee farmers in Uganda process the beans so they earn more of the coffee revenues
– Team CHUCHU SOFTIES creating reusable hygienic affordable feminine products for low income women
– Team FEWOFERT 63-5 creating organic fertilizer out of human waste, which is environmentally sound