How’s your knowledge on DeFi, CBDCs and shadow banking?
Are you in the know? Or could you use a refresher?
Expand your financial knowledge by tuning into our Knowledge Brief video series. We’ve recruited industry experts to break complex financial topics down into bite-sized pieces.
So far, we’ve done sessions on:
– Defining Digital Assets – Professor Alistair Milne, Loughborough University
– Achieving Net Zero – Dr. Nina Seega, Cambridge Institute of Sustainable Leadership, University of Cambridge
– What are CBDCs? – Professor Chusu He, University of Bath
– What is Shadow Banking? – Professor Babara Casu, Bayes Business School
And there’s more where that came from – don’t miss our upcoming sessions on:
– Delving into DeFi
– The Quantum Threat
– Federated ML
– Duplicate Finance
– Private-private data sharing in FCC
– Thinking Required for the Energy Transition