BUILDING FOR THE FUTURE: Innovation and the transformation of banking
As the industry continues to evolve, so does SWIFT’s Business Forum Canada. The program for this year’s event is framed by the SWIFT2020 strategy and panel discussions that will address key topics including:
- Payment systems modernization and the rise of real-time payments
- Disruption and rejuvenation of correspondent banking
- Financial crime compliance, regulation and cyber threats
- Digitalization and the impacts on the customer experience
- Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies: what’s hype vs reality
The SWIFT Institute presents SWIFT Talks, 30-minute lectures given by leaders in their fields.
First up is Aaron Klein, Fellow and Policy Director, Brookings Institution, discussing the challenges in creating regulation that minimize implementation costs.
Next is Lance James, Global Cyber Intelligence Advisor, discussing Mining the Deep & Dark Web to Stay Ahead of Threats.
And finally, in the closing plenary, Jean-Philippe Vergne, Assistant Professor of Strategy, Ivey Business School at Western University, will discuss how to think strategically about FinTech and the future of blockchain technology.
For full details and registration click here